Intrigued?
Hehe I just got a report from Queenie that my blogspot has been accessed by lots of people in my block.... Damn I shouldn't have advertised it to everybody, oh well that's what I get! So I'm changing the url to inque_54... No one would guessed this now hehehe.. It's so ironic, I wanted people to view about my life, but now I'm trying to avoid people from being too "close" hehehe......
Btw, last tuesday's party was great!!! Well for me it was, I was able to drive and stuff and I brought Queenie to starbucks that night also... Hehe she said a couple of silly things cause I think she was a little bit tipsy... Silly girl *hehe*.... Anyways I really had fun mainly because I had good company! Well Queenie in the other hand has a diffrent story, can't figure out if she had a good time or not? We spoke on the phone this morning and she sounded, hmmm, let's say a little bit confused? Well I don't know hope I get to talk to her tonite to clear this up......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment