Update update!!!
Wellllllllllllll a lot has been happening for the past few months! Mostly what's been eating up my time is work. Since EGG will be almost operational in a few weeks time. I've been going crazy on following up on alot of stuff. It seems that my "to-do" list never ends. But it's a good thing, last weekend I was able to spend the weekend out of town with my hun. Yes you read it right! I finally have a girlfriend (well sort of kinda complicated to explain). Because I realized that she's the sweetest soul on earth and shes the type whos will be there always no matter what! I realized all of this when we opened up. I was able to confirm my issues with her, and she was able to do the same with me. I guess it made everything clearer after that so I was sure this time. And now I'm super sure that I really made the right choice 8). It's just sad that all this hasn't been sinking in too much because I've really been busy with work! I guess when I have everything done with work I can focus more on my hun! But as of now, I'm really anxious on the grand opening even of EGG. I don't even have a defenite date on that yet, but we'll see!!!! I hope everything goes well!!!
Oh and just in case you're wondering who my special girl is, her name is Marian Teressa Cruz 8) Remeber her? The girl who I met in the gym? Well, she's the lucky girl who I love 8)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All will go well with Egg, you'll see. You'd have had to be a really lucky guy yourself. Finally!
Post a Comment