MOVED at LAST!!
Ugh this is the last time I'm moving this blog! Damn GEOCITIES are asking for cash to use their FTP services and alike. Sigh, I hope this time bravenet my new host will not screw up like geocities. Also, sorry for not really keeping this blog alive. Partly because I was lazy and didn't have any mojo to write with and the other reason is that I was busy. YES busy! With what you ask? Well with *gasp* school work! Damn school won't let us be free for the summer vacation so they are keeping us until the 15th! This will be the first time that I'll be having class on my birthday, sigh, it sucks to be me! Speaking of birthdays, it's Pam's birthday tomorrow. *hehe* kept on bugging me to give her a gift. Guess I'm totaly screwed, didn't have the time to pick a gift for her so hmmm greetings and a kiss would do for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment