Though this site died down?? Think again!
Hello boys and girls, I'm BACK!!!! Actually, I was back like a month ago, but I was too lazy to post anything up here until now. Since I've got really nothing else better to do (what's new?) I decided to write some stuff. Nothing new so far, been going out alot though. Finally life outside this BOX of mine!! Hmmmm what else is there to talk about?? Tomorrow night I'll be going out again since the wednsday is INDEPENDENCE day!! So a Holiday again for me!! Oh yeah, Australia was really good by the way. Got to meet some people while I was there and they were really nice. Their accent is really not that hard to understand, after a couple of days you will get a hang of it. Well there, its getting kinda late so the brain is not really functioning well. It's good to be back again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment