Saturday, July 05, 2003

Weekly Round-up

Still not on DSL yet, still waiting for them patiently. I just saw 4 episodes of CSI. We bought the whole first season on DVD yesterday and I'm glad for that. Looks like I'll spending my weekend at home, my buddies are busy hitting the books because it's already midterm week this coming week. Our midterms are a week after theirs, although I have 2 already next tuesday, but I guess I'll be hitting the books on monday. I got the whole day to study anyways. Nothing really interesting happend this week. We had our year book pictorials last wednday. Ahh first come the pictorials then next thing you know it, BOOM! Grad practice. Where does the time go? Most probably I'll be moving to Australia and try to find work there, but thats not definte yet, just a possibility. Still not really sure what I'm going to do with my life after I finish school. Might be harder than I though, but what isn't? Anyways, I got over what I'm supposed to get over with. had a talk with her and everything seems to be fine. But I must admit I miss those times with her. Wish I could have something like that again...

No comments: