Trying to get over things...
My first post after moving into a new home for almost a month and a half. Haven't been on-line after yesterday. Haven't gotten my DSL connection hooked up yet because of some stupid technical issues. Too complicated to explain right now. Anyways, what's been happening with me you ask? Well I noticed the last post that I kept on mentioning about her. Well, I'm sorry to say that there is no more her. Why you ask? Long story, don't want to really get into it, but let's just say I got royally fucked. I'm not mad, just hurt. Trying to get rid of the lonliness that I'm experiencing for some reason. Also just realized that this will be my final year in school, two more terms and I'm finally free (or am I?). Oh yeah, been hooking up with my two old friends, Pam and Queenie. It's like being a roller coaster ride with those two. The fights, the complications, but in the end we are still all friends. I just realized that this will be my last year with them, so I'm trying as much as possible to spend some time with them before I regret it. But still, I can't help fight the lonliness, I'm really getting tired of this. Going to try to figure out how to get rid of all of this BS. Maybe hitting the bag tonite will help? Oh well, let's just see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment