1 day weekend :(
First week of my summer classes has just gone by and I want to end it TODAY. I just can't believe that I have to go back to school again tomorrow. *sigh* I should stop whinning and talk about something else, but what the hell? This is my blog, deal with it. Anyways, despite school being a pain in the arse, I had a great saturday to compensate for. I was out with her again yesterday and had lot's of fun as usual. It's just funny that I never get satisfied after seeing her for a day. I wish I could see her more, but thats that. I hope to see her again next week though! Ok enough of that, I'm starting to sound like Dave's blog what happend to the angst, the depression, the sadness? Unfortunately folks, I think it's going to be all pretty and pink for quite a while. You can all blame it on her and not me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment