Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Lousy Summer?

It's just too fucking hot to walk around, too hot that it gives me migraines. I gained some pounds back and I just heard from dave that the guys are going to puerto on may 2-4. Lucky me, I can't make it. Why? I'll be missing 2 days of summer class and one of those days is a saturday which the prof in my Quant-t class always gives a quiz on that particular day. Hooray me. Been looking forward for all summer to hit the beach, but I don't get to go. I'm starting to hate my summer class and it's only the 2nd day. OMFG what did I get myself into. What kind of summer is this? Day by day, my summer is getting shittier and shittier.

Oh and a final note: She's not home yet. I hope she doesnt get too wasted and comes home soon....

No comments: