Friday, April 18, 2003

Where the F*ck have I been??

After a few months of bening shamelessly lazy on posting my blog, I've come back to once again share to you what goes on with my crazy crazy life. Lot's has been happening. I passed all my subjects, it's summer and I finally found someone special :D. I just hope everything turns out for the better with her this time. Anyways, back to the topic on hand which is: SUMMER!!! I've been hitting the gym almost non stop, doing all my cardio related activities and cramming them into my week. This summer, I hope to take out my shirt on the beach with PRIDE. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I'll be taking off my shirt in public and be proud of it!! Well sorry for the short post, I'm off to daves house and going to crash there for a night. Going to watch band of brothers. WWII goodness :D

No comments: