I feel old
I was browsing through my messages on my phone, then I read Jeelai's message when she greated me for my birthday. "You're 21 na you old bastard..." and now my knees are giving up on me. The left went first and im forced to wear a knee support whemever I do any physical activities and now the right is giving way also 8( This sucks!! I have to put those hot compress bags over my 2 knees now (I can now hear dave yelling over the distance "You old GIT!!"). Anyways, with all these aches and pains, I was able to lose all the pounds I gained over the holy week and then some! So I guess it's not all that bad! I just hope my back doesn't give up on me also.
Today was a smooth day, hot, yet smooth. Didn't do much in school today either. Just sat down, listen to my prof speak and waited for the bell to ring. Anyways, two more weeks of this kind of toruture and I'm FREE! Then I hit school again on June 2 *DOH!*. Like I said, this ain't the best summer of all, but I'll make sure to make it up next year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment