Summer is giving me a headache (literally)
There's not a day I get attacked with a migraine because of this dumb heat. As I'm typing my blog, I'm still pestered by this stupid headache of mine. I'm not sure if it's because of the heat or I'm thinking too much or maybe a mix of the two. Any case, it's really annoying. For some reason I just can't settle down. Something is keeping me anxious, maybe I'm just too paranoid, but for some reason I'm getting all stressed up for nothing. Sounds weird, but as much as I want it to go away, I can't do that right now. Damn, I wish I could just figure out whats wrong with me and let the anxiety away.
On a final note, Summer classes start tomorrow. POS!! I just got out of school and now I'm going back again. I hope I survive my summer this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment