This google thing?
I just got this google toolbar, it's supposed to block out pop ups and since I usually use google as a search engine I guess it's practical to have. Long and behold it also had a blogger short cut, so I don't have to go to the website and post my entries, trying to put more effort into writting now 8(. Well anyways, nothing really has been happening to me for the past month or so. Finals week is fast approaching, turning over projects and stuff are really going to be a pain in the ass. But asides from that, nothing, I say again, nothing has changed since (well I got a new phone though a p800 something I really wanted during the summer time and smart made my wish come true hehehe). SO that's that, sorry for being really boring, but I can't just help it. I'm just calling what I see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment