What was I thinking?
Trying to force myself to write some more, you know just to keep the brain going from time to time. Anyways, well I've been really feeling like a lazy ass bum when it comes to school. I guess I'm kinda tired of my schedule because every tuesdays and thursdays are veeeery long, but fortunately, it's our last week then next week will be our finals. So there goes my first term, whizzing by me with out me realizing it.
Oh well enough of the academics, I just want to be honest with myself now, I recently found a prospect, someone whos uhmm not exactly nice hehe but shes sweet. Thought something would work out, but I was so blind to the fact that she already had a bf. OK OK I'm not going into self PITY mode, since all of you already seen that side of me. I'm just trying to say that, why do these things have to happen to me. I'm almost seeing all of this as a joke and actually laughing at it. But the worse part of all of this is that, even though I knew that she already had a boy friend, I had a couple of attempts to ask her out (which were all failed FYI). The last attempt, which was last saturday, I tried to ask her out to a movie, but I should have taken the hint. I feel kinda bad and guilty that I was doing the wrong thing. I promised my self that I wouldn't do this again, but I can't just help myself and I guess I wasn't thinking. Oh well, that's done, I guess I just have to look again huh? I'm not really that depressed, but I just feel kinda sad which in time will surely fade away...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment