Unfortunately, It's That Time for me to Vent *again*
Ok so what's really wrong with me? No seriously? It's 2004 already and nothing has changed. I just got denied again with this girl I was courting named Yahna. I really don't want to go into the specifics since it will be forever etched in my mind that why she will always see me only as a friend and not as someone to love. Anyways anyways, after with the proper therapy (drinking from monday-wednsday straight did the trick!) day by day I'm able to accept the fact of her decision (having to wait a painful 3 months), hell it's the only thing I can do right? But I'm not really mad or bitter about all of this, I just get lonely, knowing that I don't have anyone to go out with during the weekends or whenever. Having that in the back of my mind sends sharp pains to my chest as a constant reminder that I am once again denied. But the bitching will eventually end, and I'll probably be normal again in a few months or so. After going through alot of rejections, this one seems to be S.O.P. already. Don't really want to think of the future , my mind is set to go with the flow now, so shoot me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment