Sunday, February 01, 2004

My life: Like a Blur

I've already started my OJT 2 weeks ago, tomorrow will be my 3rd. I can't believe how I managed to get this far! I mean things just happen without me realizing it. A couple of weeks ago I was sifting through my old notes and documents in the other room. And I was able to find a 2 page document which I had to make for this class when I was a froshy. And it talked about my expectations about the school and my future. Back then my vision of the future was pretty vague (well it still is up to now), anyways, it just brought back some memories of my first year in college. Now back to the present, I'm still pretty unsure of what I'll be doing with my life after I graduate. I really don't feel like discussing or just thinking about it right now. So far my attitude towards the whole thing is "whatever happens, happens"...

I'm kinda trying to take advantage of my sunday, trying as much as possible to enjoy my weekend since this week I'll be working and coming home tired as usual. Programming isn't really the right carrer for me I tell you. At first I thought it would be really cool, but the stress isnt just worth the coolness factor, if you know what I mean. Oh well at least I was able to meet some interesting people at work and made a couple of new friends. So all in all the experience is really not that bad at all. Oh well, I hope that next weekend I'll be able to let lose and hang out with my friends. I tell you, ojt and thesis is a really bad combination...

No comments: