Still more work to be done
Just a brief update about my life, I'm already done with my OJT, but my Thesis days arent over yet, since our group got deffered (meaning: it's some sort of extension for us who weren't to pass our requirements on time). The reason behind on why we were deffered is because our program really fucked up on the last two days of the deadline. I'm not exaggerating here, it really did FUCKED up. Don't ask me why or why we weren't able to fix it on time, I've heard a million people ask me that question and it''s kinda funny really. We mention to our blockmates back in school that our group was deffered then all the time this happens (in sequence!) 1.) they gasp, 2.) they ask why and tell us that they thought we were doing really well 3.) they say "ok lang yan kayo niyo yan kayo pa" (or something to that extent). I know they mean well, but I woneder, do they have like a secret meeting that to tell this to people who were deffered? I don't know? I wasn't invited :(... Anyways, good thing the school is good enough to give us a chance to pass everything agian this saturday. I hope we dont get fucked in the ass like the last time and pass it for real and finally graduate. Oh well that's that, as usual not everything is going according to plan... Nothing ever does though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment