Waiting for the End
I got news already on when our defence will be, and guess what? It's on my birthday!! HOORAY FOR ME! Jesus why am I so lucky?? Well I hope this will give us good luck on the day of our defence, if not, curse my birthday 8( Just hoping that everything will go right and FREAKING FINALLY the school will let me graduate. So as the days go buy (doing practically nothing everyday mind you) I try to burn my time by thinking of things to do. It's either watching some DVD's or use the computer to play some games or just surf the net. So today is saturday, finally going to get a life and hang out with my friends and watch that Jesus movie "Passion of the Christ". Alot of contraversy with this movie since it's a movie on Jesus getting tortured and stuff. People can't just face the fact that Jesus was really hurt this bad. I heard 2 people already died watching this film, or was it just some cheap marketing ploy to arrouse the publics curiousity and to draw them in to watch the film. But nevertheless, it's quite an interesting film that I'm really itching to see. Ok enough with my movie critque, I hope that this movie will be good and will make me feel guilty for being a bad boy 8(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment