Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Being a Bum ain't Funny

Now I've pretty much tasted about two - three weeks of doing nothing, but just "go to the gym, come home, use computer, sleep, rinse, wash, repeat" cycle and it's kinda getting to me. Not that I'm complaining, I just want to introduce some variety into my life. Good thing I was able to hang out with Hanna, Dave and Haidz today, something that would break my daily cycle. It was a really laid back afternoon, got something cold to eat (because if you haven't noticed that the heat is making me go insane!), then walked around the mall. The ladies did their shopping while me and dave talked and stuff, gave some input on what the ladies were choosing, then continued talking. Oh we were also able to pass by this ultra-geek shop where they were selling stuff from LOTR, like for example: The actual sword model that the Uru-Kai used in the movie! How cool is that? And what almost made me piss all over myself with excitement was a light saber hilt displayed in the store. OMG that's something I'll buy when I'm really loaded with money and have got nothing to do with it anymore. Ahh but alas, reality smacked me across the face and woke me up. Oh well, that's pretty much my day! Tomorrow I'll be hitting the gym again and will try to think of something to do. But if all else fails, I've got tons of dvds here to watch! Viva le VIRRA MALL! Hope they never close down...

P.S.
While brining Hanna and Haidee home (Woah best friends with the same letter for their names! Just thought about that right now), they talked about Yahna, since recently I'm trying to keep in touch with her and stuff. Seriously, I thought of the chance of getting back with her. But with much convincing from Hannalou (and I thank her for that!), I think I'll just forget about the whole thing and be better off with somebody else. Someone who will love me for who I am and for not my worth (finacially :D). Just had to put this down!

No comments: