GOOD GOD!! I'M DONE!!!
I thought I'd never see the day that I'd be done with that stupid thesis! But thank GOD we were able to pass and finish all the revisions yesterday. I guess I'll be graduationg on time (which is in july btw) and everything is going to plan! Now I must think of something to do for the next 3 months or so hahaha! Man I love being a bum again! Most probably I'll still be pushing through my Australlian trip on July and then go with my mom to the states on october. And after that I'd start looking for a job or my folks are going to kick me out of the house. But for now, I'm going to enjoy every single day of my freedom and try to make up the days I lost to finishing that stupid thesis. Finally I can get back to being me again 8)....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment