Friday, April 09, 2004

Just Thinking...

It's 3am and I just got back home from my cousin's house from drinking. DIdn't drink too much as expected, so I was still sober enough to drive home (was supposed to sleep over in his house just in case I got drunk like the last time). Weird thing is, I feel depressed for some reason. Well partly maybe is I feel lonely and stuff. Just looking for someone to love, unfortunately no one wants to love me back for some reason, or maybe I just need sleep. It's 3 fucking AM for crying out loud and I get the hibbie jibbies at this hour. Or maybe I'm just anxious with alot of things. My defense is coming up this monday, so it's making me a little bit nervous and my friend's dad is in the hospital and she's really worried, it's also making me kinda worried too. Crap I don't know it's like I can't totally relax for some reason. Now I can't even tell if it's depression or anxiety that I feel. Oh well enough of that I'm just going to get some sleep right now and try not to think about it too much...

No comments: