What did I just do now?
Surprisingly, Yahna texted me tonite and she asked if Hellboy was any good. Kind of confused with her question, I said the movie was just so-so and I thought that it wouldnt suit her taste, since IMO, the story wasnt that good and there was just too much senseless beatings (and this coming from a guy who is a sucker for action flicks). Then I asked her who she watching with. She said her sister and her sisters friend. Then I go, I'd like to watch school of rock bla bla bla then it ended up me jokingly asking her if she would want to watch with me instead. And omg she said yes, so tomorrow night we might see the movie or whatever I don't know. And right now, I feel like an idiot. But what the hell, why not just go out with her as a friend. I mean I'm over on what she did to me and stuff and I'm trying not to be as bitter as I can be. Sigh but somethings telling me that this is all so wrong. Oh what thell hell, let's just see tomorrow, she said she ain't sure yet so we'll just have to see. I asked for something out of the ordinary, now I'm getting it! (Note to self: always be careful for what I wish for)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment