Back to Normal? (at least I think it is)
So I've gone out with 2 dates with Yahna and survived. I don't think I'll be seeing too much of her anymore since I really don't feel any connection between the two of us anymore. Don't ask me why, I just know 8) Right now, I'm not thinking of looking for a girl, just trying to enjoy my time with myself right now, since I really lost alot of that when I was working on my thesis and during my OJT. So I guess everything is back to normal. Tomorrow will be the elections, I hope the next president won't be an idiot. This country won't survive with one of those again leading the country. Oh well we'll see tomrrow. I've ran out of things to say for some reason. Oh well, theres nothing much to say about my life anyways....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment