A Drop of Inque
The best example of a screw up...
Tuesday, May 25, 2004
One more picture of me looking like an ass (or donkey :D)
Me and the poster @ the Power Plant cinema
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Picture of the moment
Still single, so I decided to get a hand gun
About Me
James
New Manila, QC, Philippines
I try to write as much as I can on my blog. It started as a habit but it died down to a craving.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
2008
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
2006
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2005
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
▼
2004
(47)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
▼
May
(15)
WiFi Woes Finally after moving around the router...
Two Days After (as said by my cousin) After watc...
Right now I'm hungry! Stupid title for my blog, ...
Nothing Much Today Today was pretty typical. Wen...
One more picture of me looking like an ass (or don...
Me Looking Dumb Hey look its Shrek™ Taken @ Po...
More Bed Weather It's still raining up today, wh...
Strange weather we're having It's been raining f...
@ the beach last march! Me, Richie and someone (l...
Haunting Dreams (well it ain't that scary actually...
So I'm trying out the new program from Blogger tha...
Nothing new to add I just took a nice warm shower...
Moved back to blogspot AGAIN! Well I tried to giv...
Almost the end of Summer (but not for me :D) Ok s...
Back to Normal? (at least I think it is) So I've ...
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2003
(12)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2002
(99)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(22)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(12)
►
2001
(61)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment