Friday, May 21, 2004

Strange weather we're having


It's been raining for the past few days now. Finally the heat is dying down, but surprisingly, I think I'm going to miss it. Heat = Summer and Summer = Fun! But come to think of it, my summer this year was really plain. Oh well, I know I'm not going to miss the heat! Although the rain could be a bit of a hassle, as long as it's not going to pour, I'm cool with it!

Enough of the weather

Nothing much to add about my life. Oh wait lemme change that, I asked Yahna to go out with me tomorrow. Ok and before you say anything let me explain first. Ok the reason behind why I asked her to go out tomorrow with me is that, she hasn't seen her good friend (also mine!) Hanna. And Hanna for some reason Hanna was angry at her at a time, but now I think it's ok ok with her to see Yahna now. So to make the long story short, I bravely volunteered to ask Yahna out so that she could see Hannalou! I hope tomorrow night works out! And I hope I'm not making a mistake either hehehe oh well, Good LUCK to me....

No comments: