More Bed Weather
It's still raining up today, which is really ok actually. A refreshing change from the heat of summer and now we enter the rainy months, although it came a little too early, but who cares? I'm tired of the heat and I guess the rest of the country is too.
Again, enough of the weather (this ain't no weather blog hehe)
Last night we saw Shrek 2 @ Power Plant and it was really a fun movie. Karen also brought her Shrek™ ears merchandise and dared me to wear it from the food court up to the movie house. I did, and all I can say is, it was a fairly unique experience. Haha people staring at you left and right. Kids going "uy si Shrek o!" is kinda cool and so fucking embarrassing at the same time. But it's all in the name of good fun so I really don't mind. I mean it's what I live for! To act stupid I mean. Oh yeah and about Yahna, it's good that we didn't see her last night. She was suppose to meet up with Hanna in the mall, but apparently, Hanna still didn't want to see Yahna. So PHEW I'm never going to make the same mistake of asking her out again. So that was my weekend, it almost turned into a catastrophe, but I glad it didnt...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment