Right now I'm hungry!
Stupid title for my blog, can't think of any good phrase to sum up my day, so I thought I'd just put down what I'm feeling right now, which is obviously my hunger! Guess dinner didn't satisfy me and I thought I ate reasonably enough to feel full, but apparently my metabolism caught up with me. So Right now, I'm trying to think on what I can eat. I hope theres some fruit downstairs or something healthy, because I'll faint face down and my keyboard and be waking up tomorrow feeling like an ass.
Again, today wasn't more interesting than yesterday. Did my usual day routine, Gym, shower, eat! Saw a couple of episodes of Alias again and decided to watch School of Rock the movie which I really wanted to watch a month ago. It reminded me so much of me having the dream of being in a band and performing in front of alot of people. Glad I was able to do it during my high school years and definitely, those were really the days. Music is one thing I can never let go of. I mean it's just having that kind of passion for it is just that you can't put it in words. You have to feel it for yourself to know what I'm talking about (but I guess you must be wondering by now what I'm babbling). I still try to play with my guitar more often than enough. And everytime I strum simple melodies with it, something spontaneous, it's just that joy of creative freedom I get hearing what I play. I just wish I could have been better, doing more complex chords and scales, but alas, me being too ignorant and lazy to learn has set my bar of capabilties. I'm not saying that I'm unsatisfied with my current level now, I just wish I could be better that's all. Oh well, nevertheless, I still love playing with my guitar and will still continue to write songs from my heart (which is always in pieces for some reason). In some ways it serves as my anchor, something to keep me still and calm, when I'm being pushed away from sanity. Just wish that I'll still have time doing the thing I love. I don't expect to be good at it, I just expect to be good enough for me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment