Almost the end of Summer (but not for me :D)
Ok so it's already may, my cousin is already back from the states and soon my future cousin in-law will be back tomorrow and of course my good friend, Stip will be back on tuesday. Vacation's over, school will be almost soon for them, and for me, I still don't know what I'll be doing in June. Most probably will make plans for my trip for Aussie. Oh yeah my folks will be out of the country during June, but damn all my friends have school so that will be probably interesting. I've been literally doing nothing for myself, well except working out and having my kickboxing training (I got another cut on my right hand again, so that makes it 3 cuts from hitting the bag), but besides that, as I said, life has been pretty repetative. But I really don't mind. I get to do what I want to do and nothing to hold me back. I just need to get into something interesting now. So far interesting means a new game out or a new demo to try out. Which, then again, is really ok! To sum it all up:
life = laid back + no complaints
(well having a girl will also be nice hehe but that too I really dont mind having right now). But pretty soon, I really need to think of what direction I need for my life. From experience gained so far, I just hope I wont take the wrong one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment