Saturday, May 29, 2004

Two Days After (as said by my cousin)


After watching The Day After Tomorrow my cousin said, why not just name it Two Days After? He does bring up an interesting point! Anyways, the movie was ok. Talked about how the world will end, big flood in New York, yada yada yada. Typical Disaster movie, but nevertheless, cool to watch!

I also have to bring this up, it's funny that two of my girl buddies, went through the same agonizing event, which is to break up with their significant other. In a way it's kinda funny that they did it almost exactly the same day, and both of them wanted to tell me about it. So who made me a certified shrink hehehe! Well, I really don't mind listening to their problems. I know it hurts more if you don't let out the pain, so I'm always all ears to them, hands-down. It now makes me feel lucky that I'm not in a relationship now, but of course that was just then, I still don't mind if I get to hook up with someone though, that is, if anybody would like to....

No comments: