Friday, May 14, 2004

Moved back to blogspot AGAIN!

Well I tried to give my blog another major face-lift, so I tried using the pre-made templates available @ Blogger but my stupid web space provider had some conflicts with the template code. I tried my hardest to debug the site to see if I can salvage it, but alas, Bravepages forced me to move back here to be able to use the new template. The old look was kinda bland and I think after 2 years of a stale looking blog, I really think it needed a facelift. But I'm really happy with the new look. It makes everything easier to look at and the interface is really good too. Nice and simple (just like the author of this blog :D). I hope I won't be encountering anymore problems in the future, because debugging really sucks (trust me, it really does!) :(...

No comments: