Thursday, May 20, 2004

Haunting Dreams (well it ain't that scary actually :D)


It's weird that 2 nights ago, Yahna was in my dream. I vaguely remeber any details about the dream but all I can say is she was there and at one point she was sleeping, while I was beating the shit out of someone (2nd or 3rd time I was beating somone up in my dream hehe). And last night another girl from my past was in my dream. In this one, I think I was walking around an airport or trainstation or something, then I saw her pass by and gave a wave to her and that's it. After that I can't recall what happend in my dream. So I'm really dying to know what all these weird dreams mean. Oh well whatever it is I hope it's a good omen, because I can't afford any mishaps with women anymore...

No comments: