Going the right way?
Well as I predicted, last nigh we weren't to go out, but I was able to hang out with Sam for like an hour in Starbucks. She treated me to some vanilla flavored milk (her favorite) and to some banana bread (her favorite also). Asked her if she wanted to go see a movie this afternoon, but we might go tomorrow instead. Here's me hoping that we can go. She only has 4 more days to go till she leaves.
Out of boredom, checked out on what she has to say about her bf on friendster. Was surprised to see that she wrote a lot about him (well duh?). The more I read her testimonial to him, the more I feel those sharp pains again pricking around my chest area. WOOO how mellow-dramatic! But seriously, that's how it felt. It's really INSANE. I'm really admitting it already that this whole thing is nuts, and it's really driving me up the wall. It's both frustrating and sad really.
Tomorrow is going to be another day, another day for me how to figure out what the fuck am I doing? Tomorrow I'll be taking a personality test from the company which interviewed me last friday. I think they'll be able to know whats wrong with me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you know what's wrong? simple, you keep thinking there's something wrong. ooh a fellow banana bread lover haha! : ( don't be sad, she 's coming back soon! Pains in the chest? ah. you sir are a victim of the green-eyed monster and I sympathize. It's not sad, its human nature. Once you love someone they'll always have a piece of you. Even shakespear admits the course of love never did run smooth. When one door closes, another one opens...
Post a Comment