Look what happened to me after a month
So a lot of things have been happening for the past month or so. To sum it all up, I met another girl who's driving me nuts (more on that later), I just came back from Hong Kong last Sunday, and this Wed-Thurs me and the boys had an overnight in Tagaytay and lastly, Friday, I had my interview in Netopia and performed in Karen's party. Phew! What a week!!
So back to that girl I mentioned, her name is Sam. I met her through my A-ma, because my A-ma and her A-ma are barkada, so they decided to play match up with their grand-children! At first I really treated Sam as a buddy only because she was really easy to get along with, and she already has a bf (but he's back there in the UK). But as we hung out more, strangely, the more I got into her. It's just crazy, last month I kept on talking about Marian, and now I'm crazy for another girl, whos going back to the UK next Thursday, has a bf and is not sure that she's coming back home when she graduates. Which ever way you look at it, it's just wrong. I know it and everybody knows it, but I just can't help it. Frustrating as hell and I can't do anything about it. Oh well tomorrow is her birthday, I don't know if tonite we're still going to hang out or not, I have a feeling it's going to be not. Might just go to starbucks hang out there and have a few smokes. Don't feel like staying home tonite. Jesus, why does it always sucks to be me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a busy month it has been for you. On the bright side it puts an end to all the monotony of the previous one. It was actually sweet of your amah and her friend to pair you up. Sam exudes magnetism personality wise not to mention the thrill of acquring something you covet. (girlfriend) "love feeds on the presence of the loved one." Maybe marian was waiting for you to ask her out even though she said she was busy that day. For all you know she was stuck at home watching anime with her sister. Ick, smoking so of course it would suck.
Post a Comment