Savoring the weekend
So the long weekend is almost coming to an end. Really glad that I was able to spend the weekend with my hun because she never fails to help me forget about work (since she always gives me a handfull when I'm with her hehe). Tomorrow will be a start of another stressful and busy week! Hoping that I wont come into any more snags with the schedule, but I doubt that will happen. Something is bound to come into delay and I have to be ready to adjust the schedule of my opening. It seems like there's still alot of things to worry about, and I'm just really anxious on when the branch will open. I hope we hit our scheduled targets one way or the other or I'll be royally screwed!
So with that being said,
Good luck to me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ny, why is it that our weekends always end all too soon and I find myself counting the days till I see you again...haha I know, so melodramatic. Well that makes two of us, deadlines are all we're seeing now and by the way why am I a handful?! hmm? : P (do you have a death wish?) i wish you all the luck the world has to offer ny and remember that im with you through the good and bad : )what can I say, too much of everything is detrimental to one's health but the ultimate is sm***ng. keep smiling ny! love you!
Post a Comment