Before going to the beach...
SO here I am 5:24am at the office, waiting for my other officemates to arrive because we are meeting up here before we go to batangas. Hehe kinda weird coming here at this time, and all seems different at 5 in the morning. Really excited to leave!! I hope this trip will also be great!
I'm also glad I was able to talk to hun last night. She really was in bad shape and I'm glad she unloaded all her anger and frustrations at me. I'd rather take it, than anybody else, since she couldn't be who she can be around other people, and I'm glad she could be herself when she's with me. I really miss her and I'm so looking forward for next weekend since we promised each other that we will spend the weekend together!! Hooray!! 8)
So that's that, I'm barely awake, yet I'm already also excited to leave!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment