Super long weekend!!
It's the holy week and I'm having a 4 day weekend. Today was really special in particular. I baked with hun and her friend Rica. Hehe glad that the cookies were made tasted good, a little bit in the sweet side, but nevertheless good 8) After that we brought Rica home and Hun had to buy something at shangri-la, she had to buy her Chi-latte tea, she's addicted to that stuff! After that we spent the whole afternoon together, saw a movie and had dinner with Jomark and Claire.
Then came to our talk tonite before hun went home. It's the usual "when will her parents accept me". Honestly, I'm really scared, frustrated and a little bit mad. Sometimes I just want to scream in my frustration. Why can't we just be happy together, we never did anything wrong. All I did was love her with all my heart and to be completly sincere. Now that I found someone like her, she has to be taken away from me. I sometime pray to God every night that, that doesn't happen. And sometimes I ask him why? Why can't I be with her? Why do her parents see me that way? Why can't I just be happy for once? Now that I love her even more, it's just harder for me to let go of her. Now that my bond with hun is really becoming stronger now, it's just more painful if her parents will tear us apart . A thought that I hope will never come true...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know this is a late comment but after reading it again I feel like saying you're not alone and after the past few days, especially yesterday I want to pray along with you. The bond just grows stronger each day and I know it may sound whimsical but being with you is one of the best things that has happened to me. We have our moments and are different in a lot of ways but what we lack is made up through each other. I'm just sad that you have to go for a while to china and I am encouraging you to because it will lead you to success and a better life. The only way I will ever be willing to part from you is through death or amnesia.(stairway to heaven) But even in Heaven I'll be waiting for you. I love you so much ny : ) No words a poet has ever created can justly describe how I feel. How can God bring us together and have us part just like that? Maybe He has something greater in mind and knowing the love in our hearts is true I just know it will work out happily! don't you agree? Let's trust in God and the love He gave us : ) I'm always holding your hand ny and I'm at your side so you can lean on me.(I'm not so steady but I can manage!) I'll always be with you though the fears, angers and frustrations that come your way. I'm so glad I found you too!!! I'll never be whole again without you. Now that I did I just want to be with you as long as you'll want and let me. I'm missing you already, you're the really huggable and cuddly bear with a big shoulder to sleep on, the face that I dream of and long to see and the smile that I yearn to kiss... (ok, so I'm sentimental today and I'd like nothing more than to cuddle close to you) Get well soon ok? take care my ny : ) hugs and kisses
Post a Comment