I just turned 23 and I think I'm losing my mind!
I just turned a year older and lots of things became a realization. First of all, my job. I really am losing my drive to still continue and work for the company I presently employed in, because I just take too much crap that I feel I don't deserve to take. Whenever I wake up, theres just too much problems that stack up, I just want to scream and drop it all. I don't know I'm really on the verge of quitting, but on the other hand, I don't have anywhere to work when I quit. It's really a complicated matter! I've been talking to hun about it and she says that everyone has been giving me mixed answers, but if I'm unhappy on where I am right now, that must mean something. Sighhhh I really don't know what to do.
Then speaking of hun, well, we've really been getting super close and all. I'm super happy that our realtionship is going well as despite with everything going on around us. At the same time, I also really scared of our future, I really hope it's going to be like this after a few years or so. If it does, maybe, she might be the one who I can spend the rest of my life with. Hehe just typing up these words giving me goose bumps, yet it kinda gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.
To sum everything up, I just hope that whatever the future will bring, I'll be ready for it. Feet are steadly planted on the ground and ready to face anything that's going to be thrown at me (well except for the job thing hehe)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment