Blogging before flying back home
I officially love the Changi International Airport! Free internet kiosks all over, free xbox usage. OMG OMG so I'm just passing the time away before I board the plane going home. Can't wait to go home already! Can't believe that one week not seeing hun is very difficult. I can't imagine a year without her. Oh and of course I miss playing Battlefield 2! Need to make up for lost time when I get back hehe.
Oh well, getting back to my trip, it was a real fun trip going to 'Nam and Singapore. In an instant you would notice the difference between the two countries. My folks are actually pushing me to find work here at singapore, but I guess life here isn't half as bad like back home. Although, I wish me and hun will be living here together (hahah if thats possible!). Like I said a week without her is driving me nuts and making it years will really make me go insane. Whats the worth of having a good life in some other country if you don't have anybody to share it with? Oh well these are all plans, like before, I just hope I'll be picking the right direction when the time comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment