Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Whats up so far


So right now, I’m jobless and currently doing some “soul searching” on really what to do with my life. I’ll be also leaving for China for about 6 months on February, but more on that later.

When People ask me, what do you want to do in life? My mind just goes BLANK. I don’t know why, but I’m currently clueless on what to do. But to be honest, I really want to have a job related to video games. Yeah yeah, it may sound immature, but it’s really my passion and right now, games are also one of the most money making businesses out there and I want a piece of it. I hope I can find a way to get to it.

Now on China, like I mentioned earlier, I’ll be staying there for 6 months to learn some Chinese. Hopefully, I’ll be able to absorb as much and use the language for business and to make my future (and hopefully it’s also with Marian () brighter.

I really just hope, I’ll get to see where all this takes me. To be honest, I’m already kinda scared for the future. So much uncertainties, so much responsibility. But I must be prepared to take all of this and try to make it work for my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we all hope for the best when it comes to our future and sometimes feel at loss as to how to go about it. It's not the jobless state that matters but the drive inside because as long as you have dreams and ambitions then life will steer you towards fulfilling them. It really is hard to say what is to come and I suppose the best anyone can do is to continually strive. Getting by day by day is a challenge enough as it is. They all say times are hard and though it is reality, all or most of us would want to stumble upon some piece of heaven on earth. For me, having you in my thoughts and my heart is heaven...or perhaps as close to it as I can get. Sadly, I cannot always be by your side. Yet even when I do not see you my 'soul' reaches out to yours and I am never really apart from you because I carry you in my heart. : ) Don't be afraid of what is to come because it is fear that breaks down resolve and success. Follow your heart and mind because that is where happiness can be found. As for China, I wish you the best ny and I know you can and will learn something from this experience. Whenever opportunity comes knocking, grab it with both hands and don't ever let go. Responsibilities are meant to be carried by everyone and though the burden may be heavy, try to remember that you are never alone! (so many people love and wish you the best) : ) As the saying goes: "The future will unfold...all in due time." I love you now and always James my ny :)