Thursday, September 15, 2005

Been doing some thinking

Well I’ve been having these overwhelming feelings that I really want to see Marian again really soon. We’ve been already together for 9 months, are we still in our “honey-moon” stage that other couples talk about? I just miss a lot of things about her. The sound of her voice, her scent that makes my knees go weak, her smile that brightens up my day and the warmth of her hug. Anything and everything about her I miss it already. I really hope that it will be like this long in the future (hopefully it’s going to take that long or maybe forever (). I must admit, she’s now really part in my life now. Sometimes when I wake up, I still get surprised that I actually have a girlfriend and it’s her! Whenever I see the pretty girls walking around, I go back to remembering my hun and I feel pretty damn good about myself, instead of feeling down because it reminded me of how lonely I was. But now, I’m not lonely anymore. I have my love and it’s Marian….

Then I thought about China, for 6 months I’ll be there, and a week not being with her is already getting me jumpy. Will I make it? Honestly, I’m also scared. Scared that I’ll be drawn to temptation when I’m out there. It’s so easy to hook up with anyone there and hun wouldn’t even know about. But, I don’t want to break that trust. I really want us to be forever. We’ve been through a lot, and I won’t throw it away like that. I hope I’ll have the strength to fight anything that gets in between us. I hope she can lend me her's also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ny I am as amazed as you are that we've been able to come this far. To be honest, I'm glad that you feel so strongly about our relationship. I have to say that we are still in the "honeymoon" phase in some ways but have also been moving towards the more serious things. This would be our future together : ) If only you knew how often you remain in my thoughts, a few days without seeing you and it swells up to an intense yearning for your presence once more. (I admit that I keep an abated breath for my phone to vibrate and mean that I have a message from you ) I know it sounds corny but it never fails to make me smile knowing you remebered me. I love everything about you ny- the good, the bad and the in betweens. No matter what is to come you will and always are part of my life! I would not have it any other way : ) I promise that as long as I can, you will never have to feel lonely again. As for China, this is an opportunity for you my ny so go for it! Don't worry about what is not yet there and we will face whatever happens together. Like I said before: if its meant to be then it will always be yours. We'll work things out somehow and try as best as we can to stay together. Remember that I will support whatever you decide as long as you are happy. Lets not be afraid and instead embrace this new adventure and chance to grow even better : ) I'm here ny and even if we are apart look up at the sky knowing its the same one I'm under : ) I love you