Tonight was a really special night for some reason. It’s been a long time since me and hun just went on a date. I mean a real date where we saw a movie then had a nice dinner. I think what helped me feel this way was our dinner in café ysabel. Because her friend Giannina threw a grad party at their restaurant, and the funny thing was, we sat in a small cozy table and we were the only two. I don’t know it really just felt nice being with hun on that table and talking about stuff. And another good thing was, nobody was rushing her home or anything so it was just a really relaxing night.
And of course, China popped into my mind again, and I thought that I’ll be missing this when I’m there. But what made me look to the future is that, hun will be going to Australlia for her masters. And by that time I’ll be back from China, now knowing how to speak mandarin and all. And I guess they’ll be looking for people who can speak mandarin, since everybody would want to do business with China. It kinda felt strange, but nice that we were planning our future last Friday. What we’ll eat for dinner, we should both live in the same building (with separate rooms hehe!). Oh well, I just really hope our future will go as planned, if not, I hope it will still be bright…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment