Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Where did November Go?

November buzzed so fast by me and now it’s December. I really don’t feel the Christmas spirit this year again, and every year, I feel less and less of it for some reason. It might be that I’m getting older and older that I get to realize how harsh the real world is.

Although, not all is lost, of course I’m thankful for a lot of things in my life. Like my hun, my health, my family & friends and everything that I have right now. *sigh* Well I just hope that I shake this gloomy feeling off and just enjoy the holidays.

Oh and btw, I’ll be leaving for China on September 2006 not February anymore, since my cousin has to do some stuff and we will leave together on Sept. Hehe I'm not sure if Marian is glad that I'm not leaving yet, but she said, she rather let me leave now to get it over with, and I agree with her. But oh well, I don't mind leaving till September though so we're not so rushed.

And on a final and lighter note, I place up a Game / Tech and Whatever blog over a http://inque54.multiply.com. Been wanting to put up a site on those topics, but I was too lazy to do the coding myself. Glad there was Multiply to help out on the layout and design, while I provide the content myself.

No comments: