Monday, July 21, 2008

Dusting off this old blog of mine

I decided to go back to writing on this blog again after more than 2 years now. According to blogger, I haven't updated this blog since February of 2006, wow 2006 huh? Is it been that long? I see that the good people of Google owns blogger.com now and after a quick migration to my own gmail account, I'm back to writing on this spot again.

I think I'll leave my personal stuff on this blog and all my gaming and other funny stuff on my other blog, kinda don't want people I know, knowing too much about me. Heh, call me paranoid, but there's just some things I need to vent and unfamiliar eyes have no business peering into. So consider yourself lucky if I decide to show you this blog in the future.

Anyways, just a quick update of significant events that have happened to me in the past 2 years: (comments will follow below)

  • Started working for the family Business
  • Broke up with Marian
  • Got into a relationship with Pam, but unfortunately had to break up with her after a few months due to "cultural" differences
  • Started getting into Airsoft
  • Tried dating someone for 4 months and then she told me that she wasn't feeling any sparks at all ;__;
Well yeah a real shocker with Marian, didn't see that coming either, but it couldn't be helped, because of her mom was somewhat partially insane and I practically gave her away to this guy who's fully approved by her mom. Goes to show how much you know a person after 2 years, although I'm not blaming her that she stuck with the guy. At least their relationship will be more peaceful than the last one.

Pam also was a real shocker, didn't expect that to happen also at all. TOO fucking bad the problem was on my side this time, growing up in a Chinese background proved to be a real problem if you want to be with someone who isn't in the same cultural circle as you are. Crazy pressure from the folks and I was really feeling it too. Although I must say, those months that we've been together was really nice, too bad it had to end too soon.

As being a long time gamer shooting all those pixilated guns and all, I decided to level up my experience (hur hur look what I did there?) by immersing myself in the world of Airsoft. Running around and dressing up as soldiers and shooting your buddies with plastic pellets is really fun and a good workout too. It's providing me with a good distraction on those date-less weekends and my pursuit to find another sucker mate to accept me for who I am with all my abnormalities and what not.

Oh and that girl who I dated, Zada (yes yes unique name but she's a nice girl), after 4 months of dating I ran into a brick wall and she told me that we're better of as friends and nothing else. Of course I thought otherwise since that same week I was going to open the flood-gates and tell her how I really felt, then she jumped the shark on me and there was nothing else I could do but just nod and walk away.

So that's my life so far, I think venting out like this is really healthy. I mean who better else to rant to than a blog (emo ftw)

No comments: