Me and the guys (including their respective partners) took a day trip to Tagaytay to play some bowling in Highlands and had a classy dinner at Discovery's restaurant also up there in the mountains. It was a real good way to spend the weekend with my friends as compared to hanging out in some club is starting to become really repetitive.
Anyways, I also asked Pam to come and tag along (yes yes, let me explain). She was really feeling low for the past few days because of a mixture of work and this new guy she was seeing. To be honest, kinda feels weird every time she shares that part with me, but hey, just trying to be a good friend to her also. So to cheer her up and to at least try to get her to have some fun, though of asking her out to go with up with us to Tagaytay. She seemed to have fun so I guess it was "mission accomplished".
But, ugh... during the whole trip I wanted to be close to her and hold her hand and everything. Kinda missed what we had before and it kinda kicked in when I started to really laugh loud when we were making jokes and stuff. Even texted her those thoughts right after I dropped her home. Confusing confusing, I know, but she brought me down to reality and said that I didn't want it and theres no more going back to that. Painful, but defeintely true. Sometimes I try to think if it was the right decision to do? Was I being an idiot for letting her go because my folks didn't approve of her? I guess I'll never know, but I'm just wishing that I can find someone who I can be with in a relationship and also could be a really good friend. Someone to just laugh out loud with and not worrying on being me all the time.
So the weekend is over, heres hoping that the drama this week will be toned down a bit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment