I guess with the all the anger and pride out of the way I was able to open up and tell her why I really broke up with her. Thankfully, she also realized it back and agreed with me. Now that all this is sorted out, she asked me a "what now" (via email this time) question. I just replied and said that, I needed some time apart first since we both don't want to rush in back blindly. I didn't want to hurt her again and stuff and I really don't want to bring her to tears again.
I guess I need to meet new people again, I mean worse comes to worse if we both end up eing single again for a long time, the bridges are still up and maybe we can get back together again. I'm really glad though she's improving herself and realized the faults she had in the relationship. I hope this is a permanent change, since she tends to do a 180 on her decisions. But I'll root for her silently and hopefully she grows more as a person. Hopefully if we get back together, it will be more solid this time, but for now, I'll leave things to destiny for a change.
No comments:
Post a Comment