It's pretty strange that I've been getting these feelings of loneliness, ironically, it all started after my trip to Japan last week. That's the thing when I travel with my folks is that majority I keep to myself and let my mind wonder, and because of it's senseless wondering, I end up feeling like this. But not the typical loneliness that I don't have friends and whatnot (I'm blessed to have such good friends around to be honest), but it's that loneliness that someone that who's more than a friend to me that can fill that void in my life.
Listen to me rant like a high school girl, it's getting borderline pathetic already for me just to entertain this fact, but I can't help it. Anytime that I'm idle or not doing anything, it hits me like a big wave and keeps nagging me that I'm alone and I can't do anything about it.
I've been introduced to some girls already, but unfortunately, my luck has been really crappy recently. And in some days, I think of Sam again, but I promised myself to quit it already and I'm trying really hard to do so.
I know this is just a phase, like any of my emotional qualms and isms, but here's hoping that I can overcome this crappy phase asap.
Got to get my head out of the curb and try to be more optimistic, just wish I can see some signs of that in the coming months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment