Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Monotonus tone of my life

Day in day out, everything is starting to feel the same now a days. Especially when meeting the opposite sex. Heres how a typical situation will play out:

  • Ask for number
  • Shoot a text the next day (hope to God the replies are good)
  • Ask her out on the weekend (hope to God she says yes)
  • ???
  • Profit!

Well not really profit on anything, and usually the part where ???s are is that they give an excuse that they can't make it, or just outright stops replying to any of my texts.

I try to find out why does this happen often? I know my weight is one of the problems and I'm currently working on that, but asides that, I don't know what the problem is. This bad streak has been going on for quite sometime now, and I'm honestly losing my optimism.

I guess what struck me to write such a depressing post again is because obviously I met a girl. I thought things were going ok when she was reply to my texts and all and this prompted that I might have a good chance of getting to go out with her, since everything was turning out ok.

Unfortunately, she was unavailable for the weekend, so ok I just try to text her a couple of more times just to see if I can keep things up. Unfortunately again, she stops replying to some of my texts. It kinda bums me out that these things tend to repeat itself out. Sad part was that, I was really getting into her and everything. Physically she was very attractive also she was really easy to talk to. On top of that I tried my best to keep my optimism at bay during the week I was going to ask her out, but everything just crashed down afterwards.

Am I being too pessamistic to everything? Should I be trying again to establish some sort of contact? I think I'll try one more time and if her replies are cold or decides not to reply or anything. Soldiering on will be the recommended action to take. Ugh and having our pictures together on Facebook doesn't help either.

I honestly hate this feeling of being lonely + self esteem is really low. Not the best of combinations to have as your emotions.

No comments: