Thursday, March 07, 2002

My not so perfect day

Thought today would be a really fine day (finally), because Elaine's boyfreind got sick today. This all started when I was doing an activity inside the Computer Lab in our school, then suddenly somebody tapped me on the shoulder. What do you know, it was Elaine and that no good sob wasn't with her. I thought he must be late or something, then she told me that she was waiting over an hour for him (aww poor her). And more surprises come, Sheilla and Pong come inside the same computer lab and told Elaine that her boyfreind was sick (via cell phone). *Ping* It hits me that I rarely get this kind of luck and I really expected my day will be perfect, but unfortunately, I really didn't get to talk to her too much. She was kinda like avioding me, but not in a obvious manner. I understand her actions, I mean who wouldn't with the history that we had. So the lesson learned here is, never expect too much out of your day, because you can crash bad! Although I still enjoy these unexpected surpises, it's times like these that makes you feel good that you're alive...

BTW, don't you just hate it when the prof says: Elaine CHUA instead of Chan?

No comments: