Friday, March 22, 2002

Nothing to report really

As expected, even though my folks are gone, I still have a boring life. Nothing cool as really been happening. It's just the same routine day in day out. ARGH!! I should at least do something before they come back and not waste this chance, but DAMN it, I can't of anything to do and who to invite to go out with. Queenie would be the best candidate, but damn! After that saturday night, I'm thinking twice again if I want to go that far out again. Well worse comes to worse, I think I'll ask her out or something. Anyways this really sucks! Maaaaaaaaaaaan my uncle just told me awhile ago that I should socialize some more. That made me feel bad and started to realize I should really do. But don't get me wrong, I do socialize but I really dont like going out at night that much. Maybe I'm just so used to not going out because of my damn curfew and the places that my freinds go are really not my cup of tea. Ahh FRELL it, I don't care this is my life and I choose how to live it.

No comments: