Tuesday, March 05, 2002

Sabaw!! (soup)

Well things haven't been really all that sweet and colorful. Ugh I can't believe Elaine keeps coming back in my head (but what's new ey?) Oh well at least it ain't as bad as before. As I said, nothing really has been stirring up my world. Same old boring life. Still no direction, still no life and most of all still no Elaine. Sigh, life sucks sometimes when you get to know it.

Also, Pam is really feeling down and really shitty. Man if you hear the things that she gone through today, you wont wonder why. I hope things turn out for the best of her, because she is really becoming desperate. I'm also trying to help her out in some ways. I don't know whether or not if she is going to the movies with me as I'd promised her so that she'd cheer up a bit... Anyways, either way, I'm glad that we are talking again....

No comments: