Back to Reality
I'm right here back in school, obviously classes resumed again today. It's programming class today, but the prof. just said that to finish the activity that we did last week. Fortunate for me, I'm already done and now I'm trying to burn up some free time. Yesterday it was Queenie's birthday and some of her friends went to her house to surprice her and now I kinda feel bad I wasn't there to greet her. I guess for one thing the weather was bad and another is I don't have any car to go there. But on saturday, shes throwing a party and I'm really not sure if my mom would let me go since her house is terribly far away from mine. Let's just see what happends, I'm not really thinking about that now, but I don't know, why am I not too concerned about this? It's like I don't care anymore that my bestfriend just turned 19 and she wants to celebrate. I guess, part of it would be that, everytime I went out with my friends from school, most of the time it turned sour or something unexcpeted just happends. Oh well, like I said, let's just see what happends...
Oh yeah, on a final note, I took of the bracelet Elaine made for me. Figured that if I really want to forget about her I must seperate my self from her both metally and physically (that's where the bracelet comes in and not to avoid her). I hope from now, things be better now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment